Friday, May 13, 2011

10 Things That Describe Me

  1. I am a camera, I take down nice things and keep it in my mind.
  2. I am a loudspeaker, when I speak, I am very loud.
  3. I am a bird, I have no restrictions and are free to be on my own.
  4. I am a porcupine, I let my guard up to prevent myself from getting hurt by others.
  5. I am a mule, I am very stubborn at times and nothing can make me change my mind.
  6. I am a volcano, I get mad and will likely to explode easily.
  7. I am a musical instrument, I will sounds good when it's played correctly but I will turn into horrific tune when it's not played in the correct method.
  8. I am a snowflake, I may look alike with the others but take a closer look, you'll see that I am different from the rest.
  9. I am a mirror, I can see clearly what is happening around me except myself.
  10. I am a painting, you may not understand me at first but have patient and take a closer look, you will see everything that you need to know about me
  11. * Credits to Google Images for the photos.
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment